Individual treatment plans are guided by evaluation results as well as parent or family input, and include age-appropriate fun and engaging treatment activities focused on gait and gross motor skills.
Promotes development of fine motor skills, sensory motor skills, and visual motor skills that children need to function at the highest level possible and be successful in their home, school, play, and community environments.
Speech Language Therapy
Provides services related to communication to allow children to fully express their wants and needs. This includes feeding and swallowing therapy to safely optimize nutrition.
Services available for children ages 0−18.
Pediatric treatment is available for, but not limited to, the following conditions:
- Attention deficit/autism spectrum disorders
- Bell’s Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cleft palate
- Delays in self-care skills
- Developmental delays
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding difficulties/food aversions
- Fine motor delays
- Handwriting difficulties/delays
- Neurological disorders
- Sensory processing disorders
- Speech and language delays
- Swallowing difficulties/disorders
- Traumatic brain injury